Wednesday, January 9, 2013

We just got the green light, GO! We Can Grow can start to grow!

  At days end around 4:50pm I received the call I had been waiting for. I was in bed for four solid days with this powerlifter of a flu. I staggered out of bed to work on some backlogged emails and fighting it every step of the way. then the phone rang, it was the call. I was informed that the potential partner that we had been waiting on was interested in moving forward. This was the news we had been waiting for.

  So today has been off and running. Meetings and excitement filled my morning. Planning and brainstorming. I hope to look back at this post and realize that it was all worth the days of mayhem and confusion. Things have and keep falling into place just like they should. I have always said "It's like I opened a 1000 piece puzzle, tossed the pieces in the air, and they came down almost all put together"

  This day would not have been possible without a host of friends and family that have supported me through all my crazy thought processes and freak outs. I love each and everyone of you and with your support I believe that We Can Grow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment